You are here: Home > Application Forms


    Application Forms

    For Residents/Students:

  1. Application form for Booking of Parents Guest Room in Jubilee Hall only Bonafide Residents (Click).
  2. Application for Change of Room (Click). 
  3. Application for Mess Rebate (Click).
  4. Application for Refund of Caution Money (Click).
  5. Casual Guest Form (Click).
  6. Application for Issue of Degree (Click).


    For Hall Employees:

  1. Leave Application Form (Click).
  2. Joining Report performa (Click).



Please activate JavaScript in your browser.

» Sitemap